A number of SPA and SPA-sponsored postgraduate events are run throughout the year. These events offer a supportive environment in which to share postgraduate research and receive constructive feedback. These events tend to be thematic or methodological in nature.
- Troubled Families Seminar, Durham, February 2015
- Austerity, Welfare and Citizenship, January 2015
- Fuel Poverty Research Symposium, July 2014
- Challenges & Innovation in Social Policy Research: Mixed Methodologies & Impact, December 2013
- ‘The hardest hit’: Disability research and welfare reform, September 2012
- Representation and Participation, May 2012
- Time4Research: launch of the time bank research network, October 2011
- Contestation and Continuities: Health and Social Welfare in the Big Society, January 2011
- New Territories in Critical Whiteness Studies, August 2010
If you have an idea for an event, please click here.