Nominations to the Social Policy Association Executive Committee, and Editorial Boards of the Journal of Social Policy and the Journal of Social Policy & Society are now open, and all members have been informed.
- Two vacancies on the SPA Executive Committee.
- Four vacancies on the Journal of Social Policy Editorial Board.
- Two vacancies on the Social Policy & Society Editorial Board.
In all cases, applicants need to be a member of the Social Policy Association and nominated by two members of the association.
- Closing date for all nominations is Monday 27th May 2019 17.00.
- The ballots will go live Monday June 10th 2018 09:00.
- The elections will close Monday 8th July 2019 15:00.
- The names of those elected will be agreed at the SPA Annual General Meeting Monday 8th July 2019, Durham University, and announced to the SPA membership and wider public thereafter.
The elections will take place in an online secret ballot. The purpose of an online election will mean that all SPA members may vote, regardless of Annual General Meeting and conference attendance.
For further information please contact the SPA Secretary, Rachael Dobson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The nomination form can be downloaded below: